Saturday, July 01, 2006

xiaoting

ok. n i shall do the post about myself. let's see how much i noe myself k.

i m a person who is weird. haah. weird as in i have weird ideas going on in my head n i love to do weird things. out of the world things. i can insist on eating sth every single day n really eat it. haah. i can like to eat sth very much n every day eat it. n for that, i call it 执著。我是一个很执著的人。when i have set my mind on sth, pple know, i will do it.

我是一个轻言放弃,却不容易放弃的人。haah. i always tok about giving up, but i seldom do. it is not a good thing. i shld stop that.. but probably the good thing is i only say but dun do that. i m determined and i persevere. most of the time.

i go where my heart leads me n i seldom worry bout how pple think of me. if i feel that sth is wad i wan, i will do it, no matter wad pple say. i dun like to do things to please pple. i dun like to dress to please. i love to be myself. n one of the reasons sometimes i dress weirdly becos i dun wan to come to a place in which i feel like i must fit in, and that to be accepted i mus be "normal". so i choose to be abnormal at times.

i love being myself. i dun like to be somebody pple think i shld be. not that i insist on doing my own things becos i noe many times i can be wrong. but i dun wan to be a blind follower. for wad i do, i mus noe the purpose behind the things that i do, and then i will do it well.

i love to discover. i love to know more. more about the world and all that it contains. there is so much in it! i m jus so amazed by God's creation. i m intrigued by man. not like male.. but all of human kind. we r such amazing creatures.. isnt it?

i love to lead, to inspire, to see lives change, to see myself make a difference. i love to help pple with no strings attached. haah. i jus simply love to bless in small little ways..

i m not easily satisfied. contented yes.. but satisfied, no. deep within me there is a craving n a longing for so much more. like the song says.. all of creation is longing.. for ur unveiling of power. that is how i feel within me.

and too much more that i m jus too tired to say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment