Monday, September 18, 2006

the 300th entry.

this is not directed towards anybody but jus thoughts about how this world has become.

jus felt that what the Bible said is so true.

2Timothy 3:1
"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! "

somehow in my heart i felt that this is the case in this world, especially in our generation and the generations below me. many have lost the spirit to serve, the spirit to give. love is benefiting others at the expense of yourself. i dunno if i m being over critical or what. but somehow i m so overwhelmed. by the fact that so many jus place themselves as the centre of their lives. one of the things i dislike to hear is ..

"but i jus dun wan to.."
"i dun feel like.."
"can i dun do this.."
"huh.."

i really pray from the bottom of my heart. there will a new generation who will rise up. pple who will lay down their lives for God. pple who will not live for their own desires. pple who will not jus wan to do things their way. many times pple say n think. but i want to do this.. i wan to do that. my question for u is. what does God wan u to do?

i remember since young, i have learned. of living out the will of God for my life. in everything i do, i will ask God. is this what u wan me to do? but i feel like the entire paradigm has changed. instead of asking God, christians now turn to themselves. what do i wan? and it is I, I, I, I, me, me, me and myself. pple dun serve God the Father, Jesus the son, and the Holy Spirit. they serve I, me and myself.

christians who r reading this. my members who r reading this. my frens who r reading this. u noe i seldom say such things on my blog. but there is a burden i m carrying right now in my spirit. and i have got to say.

i beseech you brethren. if u r living only for urself right now, if u r always living for ur own priorities, for ur own life and pleasures, stop this moment to think. love is benefitting others at the expense of urself. i beseech you! stop living for urself. start living for God. ask God what He wants u to do. i really believe, that God is burdened, at seeing a new generation who lives for themselves. Bible said, David served God's purpose in his generation.

Will u serve God's purpose for ur generation?
Will u run with the vision of the church?
Will u live for, not urself, but for the vision God has placed in u, in ur cg, in city harvest or where u r?

frens stop looking inward. stop looking inside and say "I want this, I want that". start looking up to Him and say "what do u wan Lord?"..

let's be pleasers of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment