Saturday, September 23, 2006

being emo

it's weird that i m feeling a little emo right now. but i realise that i usually feel that on sat nights.

there was jus this realisation tdy in church. many times when i go thru problems, trials, obstacles and challenges, sometimes i will ask myself, the reason behind me doing all these things. many who noe me wonder y i gave up so many things for this. many think it is a pity. many, when they noe, r filled with bewilderment. it seems few understand.. y i lay down my life for Him.

i remembered i used to blog abt this incident. when my ex classmates wanted to go genting, they asked me. and when i knew it was on a weekend. i said no. becos i simply did not wan to miss church. and lim yang said. jus for this ah. den i said ya. and there r many things i have given up for God. and tdy..

when we started the service, and i was standing there singing n worshipping God, i felt like yes. this is wad i m living for. when the presence of God hits me, i jus like.. yah God. everything. really everything. i will not exchange anything in this world for this.

i love u lord.

i will not forget the times i promised i will lay down my life for u.

i will nv forget how i stood at the window and said, if this world is to give up on u, i will nv give up on u.

i will nv forget how every time things go wrong, whenever i m devastated, lost, hurt, disappointed, wounded, u will lovingly take me in ur arms and say, ting everything's gonna be ok. becos i m around.

it's you
you who have won my heart
taken me into your arms
comforted me like a friend
your love
surrounded me from the start
i nv want to be apart
from u ever again

No comments:

Post a Comment