Wednesday, September 13, 2006

He gave me my answer

i was thinking, troubled over that entire problem. i was telling God i dun have the capacity to handle it.

but God works thru amazing ways. I was jus watching get rea! on channel newsasia and God gave me my answer.

the show was talking about this girl's home and how the founder is acty a pastor and he helps them in totally unconventional ways. i will not say i exactly agree with it, but i agree with love.

yes i agree with love.

i saw how he faced the struggles he does, how many times more difficult it is acty being a pst to these pple, how he loved them unconditionally.

this is wad i m called for.

beyond growth, multiplication, i m called to make disciples, to love them, to see them one day impacting their worlds for God. yes this is wad i m called to do, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment