Wednesday, September 27, 2006

intelligence

when i was younger, i din think much of myself. many relatives will praise me for being a good girl, and for being a good student. but i will jus smile. i m someone who always expects a lot from myself, and i m very hard on myself. perhaps cos my mum was very hard on me.

when i got my psle results, everybody was pretty amazed. but i thot i could do better.

when i got my o level results, i also thot i could do better.

when i got my a level results, i also thot i could do better.

lame right, but ya. i have nv been satisfied.

a lot of pple told me that "xiaoting u r a very smart girl!" -- no la that only came from kevin. haah. but a lot of pple think and said that i was smart. or shld i say intelligent.

but how do u define intelligence? and frankly speaking, what is being smart?

does it mean that u can get really good grades, that means u r smart?

does it mean u speak very well, that means u r smart?

what determines u to be smart or not? and what makes u noe if i m smart or not?

yest somebody asked chan eng. r u smarter or xiaoting smarter?

den chan eng said xiao ting. haah. but what is the basis of comparison? i really wan to noe.

when i m studying chinese, i dun really feel smart, seriously speaking. n i dun think i m very street smart either.

so xiaoting, what r u? haah

*i m not trying to boast that i m smart or intelligent. but jus wondering. r u smart?

No comments:

Post a Comment