Wednesday, October 18, 2006

blogging.

it's been quite a long time it seems that i m blogging. although on n off i will still put up posts. well that is a good sign. it shows that i m busy. when i m busy n tired, i really will not have the time to sit here n blog.

running out of things to say here. haah. but jus feel that recently life has been really great. many pple like to ask me, how's life? and being the xiaoting i m, who insists on being positive, i feel compelled to say it's great! which is true.. to some extents. haaah. but now if u were to ask me.. i will tell u.. life is truly great and i m loving every moment of it.

yest was toking to a fren in sch.. and she commented on how positive i was. thank God for that positive attitude. but well i guess to me, whatever i have to do, i jus have to choose to be positive or negative. and sometimes things really dun go my way.. but the fact is no matter what it is i m doing, i want to love every moment of it. one of the things i detest is to force myself to do the things i dun wan n dislike to do. i m very loyal to xiaoting. haaah. but i m truly enjoying every moment of my life.an d life with my daddy God is jus different. He holds up my world. plan my routes. light up my path. so i love you daddy God.

my GREAT BIG DADDY GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment