Friday, October 20, 2006

thoughts and ideas

i actually have alot of thots in my brain.esp after class.u jus feel like blogging.but sadly,i forgot abt them.n some of them r unsuitable to be written here.haix.i m sorry to deprive u.haah.let me jus blog some random stuff k..

a couple of posts ago, i wrote bout how much i like long ying tai. now i beg to differ. dun really like pple who use emotions to get their way. yep shan1 dong4 xing4. recently i have become lazy to type chinese. yes i have. forgive me for that frens. haah.

tdy when i saw that scene, thoughts flooded my mind n heart. i know it seems like this is not the time for it, n yet i know i have also promised you greater things. sth is tugging at my heart. i know i have high expectations, n yet within me there also lies a fear. and u noe what i m afraid of. u noe how i try to look like i dun care, but u noe deep within i do.

i m searching for my resonance.

No comments:

Post a Comment