Sunday, December 24, 2006

christmas

i m really supposed to be sleeping now. but i jus wanted to blog abt this.

i always love attending big celebration services, just like our xmas tdy.

tdy after i watched the drama, when i was holding the candle, i was just so filled with awe.. and with thanksgiving. in my heart i was telling God.. thank You for coming 2000 yrs ago for me, n for u and the entire human race. (:

and the second time i was holding the candle, Jesus spoke to me. Ting i came to be a light to this world, to dispel darkness, n whoever has me, they will not live in darkness, i will light up their life, just like the little candle that lit me up. i may not be able to see many steps ahead, but becos of the light that is guiding me, i can walk every step of the way.

he leads. n he lives.

happy birthday Jesus.

n merry xmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment