Monday, December 11, 2006

a penny for ur thoughts

some things some pple said in the week that really spoke into my heart.

"If we have an escapist mentality, we will miss God big time. "
~sophie

"The Holy Spirit always do a greater work in the newer generation. If you are 24 and under, u r the next generation, n u will see God move in a greater way. John --> Jesus --> disciples. Greater works u will do than me, Jesus said. Dun say, not yet. Dun say, let me wait till tml, next yr, 5 years later. Today is the day of salvation. Rise up u new generation n equip urself to do the greater work! there will be a greater anointing, and the Holy Spirit will come, and He will use you for the greater works!!"
~sth pst tan said in my words.

pastor tan once said in one service.
"Disappointment is the hijacker of ur plane, that stops u from getting to ur destination."

equip me for the greater works. like how u used mary, use me.

let it be to me according to Your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment