Monday, December 04, 2006

the past one week.

it has been an eventful week. God has been revealing many things to me and i learnt many many things. exams r finally over.

i love the service today. i dunno y but suddenly i m treasuring the days in church so much. yest i was jus standing outside the audi n i really felt the presence n anointing over city harvest. i love u church. n i feel like i jus wan to fall in love with You all over again. to be down at Your feet o Lord.

prayer meeting was awesome. i thot cg meeting was great too. feel like the breakthrough is coming.. we jus got to pray UNTIL we feel the presence n power of God.

tdy during prayer meeting, God was speaking to me. n God was telling me.. all that i had to do is to be like shamgar.. to hear n to obey. and the key to ur walk is to pray, hear n obey n pray.

i jus wan to fall in love with you. fall in love with you. nth beats spending with u lord. i can play, get wild, have fun with my frens, but i wan you.. so much in my life. becos without u, there is nth in my life. let it not get mechanical. let everything flow.. out of a love for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment