Wednesday, October 17, 2007

very tempted to blog in chinese. but considering that most of u probably really cant understand, i m gonna compromise. i read a few blogs jus now, was feeling tired, wanted to catch "a few winks", but yet in the process became emo.

u noe during sot, pastor kong preached abt being a shepherd. and he said, one of the most impt things of a shepherd, is that he must be there for his sheep. as a leader and a pastor, pst kong said, u must be there for ur sheep. in times of crisis, in times of problems, u must be there for them. physically present.

and when he gave the altar call, i cried n cried n cried. becos i noe how it feels to be alone. n i rem, there i made a decision, i will be there for my sheep.

and that is y, i treasure it a lot when my members turn to me, cry over the phone, and ask me to help them. becos i think it's a priveilege. i think it's a trust.

and that is y, i have decided, that i want to be there. not just for my sheep, but for my frens as well. yes i wan u to noe, u can always turn to me, if u want to. and that's y i feel happy that ppl confide in me. becos it's a priveilege. becos that trust is precious.

to my frens n my members, i jus wan to say thank u. to those of u who trusted me and turned to me, i really m grateful. u din have to, but u did, and it is a priveilege to be your fren and to be your leader.

yulan wrote on her blog.

ppl come n ppl go.

i feel this so strongly in my life.

many have come and gone. i wonder, who will still be there?

以前,我抗拒。
现在,我发现,我不得不学着该如何接受。

No comments:

Post a Comment