Wednesday, October 17, 2007

yest. 2.5hrs of badminton. 15min of running. 45min of bball.

the feeling is...

shiok. beyond words.

i love it man. it din even feel like torture to exercise like that. it simply felt yummlicious. i wanna do that again.

i really dun think i want to think abt that issue.it's just not the time yet u noe?if i start,i probably wun stop.it's a stage for friendships.and the time will come.

today i read a quote that i really liked. to share with u.

One day i went out to find a friend,
But friends were nowhere to be found.
The next day i went out to be a friend,
and friends were everywhere.

Friends are seldom found, friends are usually made.

This is such a simple principle,yet so simply profound.

To have friends, my fren, you first must be a friend.

this is abt sth related, and prob not so related. sth in my heart.

someone asked me a few days ago, y m i close to certain ppl? why is it xiaoting always like to fellowship with some ppl? why is it no matter how tired and busy i am, i will definitely set time aside to spend time with some ppl? simply becos they r my frens.

my principle undergirding my friendships is very simple. i make friends sometimes becos they appear in my life at certain point of my life. Some ppl have become close to my heart becos they really pressed into my life. and these r ppl i really treasure. to me, tdy if u choose to open up ur life to me and press in, show me ur heart and "i will give u mine". i m willing to go the extra mile for u, becos friends r so impt to me.

i really treasure friendships. maybe because of the background that i grew up in, friendships has a special value in my life.

sth that i m scared of, when i pour out for a fren, and that is not reciprocrated. i totally dislike the feeling of valuing sth more than the opp party does. and when that happens, i will withdraw.

perhaps one day i may change. but for now.. it will probably be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment