Friday, March 14, 2008

i m just simply grateful. really. in the midst of my apprehension, He has been so good. thank You Lord, for calming my nerves, and for showing me, everything is in control and in Your plan.

You are good.

sometimes, i'm just so overwhelmed by how You have blessed me, and how You brought ppl into my life. Yes Lord sometimes it is filled with heartbreaks, but You always take my heart and mend it, and show me, for that one bad thing that happened, so many good things can come out of it. and I'm just so glad that i have learnt to trust in You. and sometimes that little voice says go, and i will, and that voice says, dun, and i won't, and in the midst of all these, everything is just in Your control. and suddenly, i know wad it means, that all things work tog for those who love Him, according to Your purpose.

thank You. I am humbled, grateful, and truly appreciative.

God You see that tiny desire in my heart, and for what i gave up 3 yrs ago, i wish i can reap out of it. it's a dream. really. maybe it will happen, maybe it will not. but it's a desire. but like 3 yrs ago, if u say stay, u noe i will say, yes Lord. 3 yrs ago it was like that, that hasn't changed Lord. Because i still love You more than anything else, more than my ministry, more than my calling, more than my dream and my desire. and my dreams and desires, i lay at Your feet.

show me how to live
teach me in Your way
that i may walk with You all my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment