Sunday, March 02, 2008

my greatest joy is..

to walk down the aisle (not getting married) with you and seeing you give your life to Jesus

to see you growing, loving God and being serious with God

to see you maturing, stepping into your calling in God

to see you living out the word, even when you were not told to

to build a relationship with you, for relationship precedes ministry.

my greatest priveilege..

is to be here when u need me.

is to disciple u when u make mistakes, and u humbly listen to my advice

is to pray with u, and hear your passion in prayers

is to have you serve me, when i m called to serve you

my greatest priveilege..

is to be given a chance to love you, make a difference in your life, like how He has called me to.

i m priveileged, blessed, honored to have a cell group like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment