Saturday, September 12, 2009

His faithfulness

different things have happened these 2 weeks, and some things that did really affect me.

there r very few things that get me down, but one thing about me (and probably everybody) is how all of us r so afraid of getting hurt.

i, for one, am one.

it’s an area of my life that i guard and protect very much. because i m very very scared of getting hurt.

Past experiences left dark shadows in me, but i m glad that i m learning to walk out of it.

Yet for the past 2 weeks, i felt that the devil just took a bow and arrow, and aimed at my heart.

and it was not just in one area.

but the cool thing is. i start to learn to walk out of it, and to strengthen my heart in Him.

i love what MY said, that God will protect my heart.

and i m so thankful that He did.

what XQ said really encouraged me, because i can trust in His love for me, i know there’s no need to fear.

Because of You, there’s no need to fear.

and He fights for me.

I dun strive because He fights for me.

I pray and I trust.

and He makes things happen for me.

And i will continue to pray. and continue to trust.

and I know, You make all things work together for my good.

and because of that, i can have the peace that surpasses all understanding.

THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment