Tuesday, September 15, 2009

on love

we just had a devotion with Pst tan that blew me away completely.

i was so touched by the word.

i cannot tell u how much i feel, and how thankful i m for the word.

and how i really need it, and how God spoke to me.

He does see and He does know. thank You Lord.

as u can tell, many things happened these few things that did affect me in some ways.

it has been a while.

and all these things brought me back to some self-evaluation of myself and my life too.

i dunno how i allowed things to evolve into what it is like, but it did saddened me greatly.

some things that pst tan said that hit me.

Jesus loved them till the end. and the moment u decide to love till the end, the devil showed up.

it’s not going to be easy, but whoever that is forgiven much also loves much.

because of how much God loves u, r u willing to love in the same way, in spite of all its difficulties?

and at the end of the day, i cried and told God, that i am sorry for the times that i failed to love, and the times that i became judgmental.

and in spite of all my weaknesses as a ldr, He still chose me.

and the Lord asked me, if i would be willing,

to love them till the end?

and after that i was reading kt’s blog. and i cried like crazy.

what a word. what a revelation. what an encounter.

we love, because He first loved us.

and because He loved them (and us) till the end, we can love them till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment