Monday, September 14, 2009

things that make my day

i love Mondays!

Haha.

I love the fact that I can sleep as late as i want on Sun night, and yest i watched the movie Keeping Mum. and realised that i watched it before. but it’s ok, i really did enjoy it.

and i love the fact that 我可以睡到自然醒。:)

check out some stuff, new phones, went to give BS, and met my family for dinner. It’s such a fulfilling day!

I had a lot of fun with my family today; it’s seldom that we get a chance like that. hopefully i will get to upload pics soon.

one last thing that i want to say, which i always forget.

you know i have this real adorable baby girl who lives next door, and she is the sweetest thing!

every day when i m going out, she will run to the door and smile at me! and when i m leaving, she will look a little sad and wave bye.

u know how endearing is that? every morning her smile makes my day.

one day i will post up her pic.

haha.

bye peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment