Thursday, September 24, 2009

i want patience, and i want it now

i was reminded, that how somewhere along the line, God dropped this word in my heart, and told me, this was a yr of learning to be patient.

there are so many times that i was so upset i felt like pulling out my hair, or screaming at the top of my lungs.

and it is always ppl that drive me up the wall. i know. tell me about it.

how interesting we want patience, and we want it now.

i’m still feeling like pulling out my hair, and screaming at the top of my lungs.

can only keep telling myself. chill ah xiaoting. chill.

to quote kt, or whoever that it is, take a chill pill.

urgghhhh.

sidenote: when i’m really exceptionally silent, it must be because i have sth really impt on my mind, or i’m feeling really urgh on the inside. and i’m not talking. just in case, the moment i open my mouth, i blow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment