Tuesday, September 22, 2009

rantings

my rantings about the last few days.

a lot of thoughts running thru my mind regarding many areas of my life and ministry.

what that really blessed me was the privilege to be there listening to the man of God.

to whom will we go? you have the words of eternal life.

i heart my leaders.

leadership is all about modelling. u can preach anything u want, but at the end of the day, u r the message.

we are made up of body, soul and spirit. we cannot just focus on one aspect.

you need to be happy. Be happy.

for some reason, i was so impacted by the msg on Sunday.

it has been a while.

it was really like.. suddenly the Lord came and touched me, and it changed me. I din even know what happened, but suddenly i was hit by the presence of God in that room, and it was only me and Him.

He sees, He knows, He understands.

skipping to sth else.

have been telling a few ppl, how blessed I m to have ldrs in my life.

i am under a covering.

and honestly, i love that openness and transparency.

i love being able to share everything that is in my heart, and never having to try to be someone else.

i love the fact that my ldr knows me, believes in me and loves me.

and i pray, i will be as much to my ppl.

come back for more.. on our miniature cg outing… and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment