Monday, March 29, 2010

early monday morning

it was an eventful week, and crazily busy week.

It’s so seldom that i get to sit down and blog like that, at this hour.

it’s a monday, so i was supposed to be sleeping till 我自然醒。

我七点半就自然醒了。

Some things happened last week, some personally to me, some not. In all, it was a pretty stressful week for me, with all the challenges rising up to my neck. Days that I feel the devil was screaming in my face… and i have to grit my teeth and just go thru it. Days that i feel like giving up, and wonder what it is that I can do. And my heart goes out, because of certain things that were said and mentioned, that hurt people I love.

After a night’s sleep, everything seems a little different. I am a little calmer, and I thank God for my bf who is always around. Whom i can cry with, pray with, and whom i know will always be with me. He is really God’s gift to me.

This morning I was just thinking, that not everybody will understand why we are doing what we are doing, but it doesn’t matter as well. Some things will change, but some will not. It’s a spiritual kingdom and a spiritual family, and not just an institution, and that will never change.

And to those who disagree, it doesn’t matter, because we will continue moving on. But what we love, we will defend, and like what a friend said, when you talk about CHC, you r not just talking about a church or an organisation, it’s my spiritual home and family. We thank God for great leaders, and thank God for His wisdom, and the unity and family He has given to us. This is something we will guard and protect all our lives.

No offense to the people who disagree, we still love you the same, just hope that in your disagreement, you will not say things that will hurt my family. And I thank you for that.

To end off, i love what Ruth said. And I pray, that I will always have such an attitude in my life, towards God, towards His house, and the people He has placed in my life.

Ruth 1:16-17

But Ruth said:
      “ Entreat me not to leave you,
Or to turn back from following after you;
      For wherever you go, I will go;
      And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
      Your people shall be my people,
      And your God, my God.

Where you die, I will die,
      And there will I be buried.
      The LORD do so to me, and more also,
      If anything but death parts you and me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment