Wednesday, March 24, 2010

randoms

have been interpreting in Bible School and loving it.

these few days, happened to meet a few people, talked to a few people, and in spite of a busy schedule, some thots running thru my mind.

am grateful to God for this opportunity to serve in this manner. im in awe of how God uses me, and aware that, without Him, all these could not have been possible.

am just absolutely happy that bf is in SOT. he is my motivation to wake up every morning and it’s so amazing i just wake up at 630am every morning to go to SOT. cool. and i love it that every day, we will just share abt how thoughts, what God has been speaking and it has just been awesome. that is one of the reason y i m loving SOT.

God is enlarging my mindset, showing me things, giving me new visions and dreams, giving me opportunities i never dreamed about, and people who believe in me. i am just grateful.

i’m just really love this house, especially the leaders and most of all my senior pastor. He surprises me at times, but i am still in awe of this man of God. His humility, his love of God, his in spite of faith.

Pst Ming shared an awesome word in SOT that blew my mind, and i was so touched.

we all need one such rabbi in our lives.

thank you for placing in me in this awesome spiritual family.

No comments:

Post a Comment