Friday, March 26, 2010

i love my church

was just pondering about some things, and just felt in my heart, that deep down, i love the house of the Lord and i love my church.

have been feeling disturbed by how.. people demand for their rights and trying to turn the KOG and the church into a democracy. Why are we using the principles of this world, and imposing it on the KOG?

We are not perfect right from the start. We are imperfect, but we are a body and we are a family. We rely on the Holy Spirit and do the best we can, relying on God the best we know how.

Jesus is the head of this house. He is the head of this body. Where He leads, we go, and we follow the ones that He has placed in our lives.

Call me naive if you would. But the 12 disciples followed Jesus wherever He went.

And i love my church, my leaders, my pastors and this house God has placed me in.

How awesome is this place, the gate of Heaven.

And so, let’s rejoice, in this awesome place that God has given to us. For where two or three are gathered, there You will be among us. This is Your church. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment