Sunday, March 28, 2010

What I love, I will defend

Overwhelmed in a meeting.

Tears flowed, like never before.

I shared his sentiments. I'm deeply saddened. Felt it not just today, but way back, when i read different things that surfaced.

They said these r acts of love. I love, therefore I m doing what I m doing. But, what u love, u will defend isn't it?

Ask constructively in love.

Questioning ur family publicly is not love, is it?

Its an attitude of demanding, not asking.
And demanding, from the man who laid down his whole life, questioning him.

I felt so grieved.

This is not blind faith, this is wholly following my God and the man He has placed over my life.

This is loyalty. This is the spirit of ruth.

I love my senior pst, becos if not for him, we will nv be where we r tdy. I love Sun, for all the sacrifices that she has made. There r so many things made public, but there r so much of their love, tears and sacrifices that r unknown.

City harvest is not just an organisation. Its the church of the living God. Its the spiritual home that God has placed me in. Its not a society, or a place that we can strut our stuff. It's God's house and our spiritual home.

I love and trust the leadership, this house, and I know, that I will lay down my life for this man, and this church.

Thank u Jesus. Its an awesome privilege to serve you in this house.

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment