Wednesday, March 31, 2010

<3

 

first day of SOT

v day celebration

i usually resist blogging a post dedicated to my bf, but this morning i woke up feeling like doing this.

coming to suntec feels different nowadays, because no one will pick me up at the gate, and buy breakfast with me, and carry my laptop for me, and hug me on the way to work.

yet i know he is in a much better place(SOT la) and i am happy that he is encountering God and receiving and growing like never before.

I am thankful to God for him in my life, the one who would call me every morning, wish me goodnight everyday, and who will always be there for me.

When i said that my bf is going SOT and working full-time, a friend said that I needed to be very understanding. In my heart i knew it’s the other way round. He is always the understanding one, that tries to work around my schedule, to just spend time with me everyday and every week. He is the one, who will spring little surprises on me all the time, cards, chocs, sweets, snacks… you name it, i may have it.

And he is my hero, because in spite of all these things, he still works hard to fulfil his work obligations, loves God, loves me the best he can. And he will forgo his sleep, just to pick me up at 230am after OPM, and going home to sleep a few hours before going for SOT again.

I don’t know what I have done, to deserve a man who loves me like that, but from the bottom of my heart, baby i want you to know, that I love you, and thank you for being a huge part of my life.

lots and lots and lots of love,

from your princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment