Tuesday, November 16, 2004

9 more days to the end of 'a' levels. wooh. the thot of it excites me. haha.

things xiaoting wants to do after 'a' levels (irrespective of priority)
1. go cg meeting! haha.
2. fellowship n chill out with members n frens.
3. reach out
4. concert!
5. play play n play
6. read read n read (not notes thank God!) I wan to finish hong lou n all the books i m holding on to.
7. relax n dye my hair
8. shop shop n shop!
9. serve in bookstore! boy.. dun i miss it..

these r for the mths in 2004.. in 2005...

1. volunteer work.
2. relief teach
3. work?
4. missions trip
5. israel
6. china!
7. buck up on my Chinese n English
8. Guitar.. my long lost hobby.
9. read gu dian wen xue.
10. change my image? haha.
11. i want my relationship to God to grow up to the next level..

there r so much to do.. these r only temporary. haha. i will be back.
2.

No comments:

Post a Comment