Saturday, November 20, 2004

i m shooooo excited! hahaha. guess wad?? I FOUND MY PROM DRESS! haha. it is my cousin's.. i was at her house trying the gowns.. man.. i tried on like so many? n i found it! i found the perfect one. u noe wad? i m really really shooo excited! thinking of slipping on the dress.. n i lurvvveee the material! haha. but it is quite revealing lah.. haha. plunging neckline and the back also quite low.. haha. but it is really GLAM n GORGEOUS! i m going to put my photos so that u all can see k.. haix.how i wish prom is tml!!!!! haha. so excited!

okie.. on a calmer note, it is nice staying over at my cousin's place. i always feel that it is nice to go somewhere besides ur house for a change. a change of envt.. makes u different u noe. like a refreshment kind of thing ya.. yup.. n i m still so excited!

p.s. it is so perfect that it conceals all my flaws.. haha. u cant see the fats n stuff u noe.. ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment