Monday, December 17, 2007

i missed blogging, missed my laptop. :)

came back feeling heavy-hearted. different things have been happening n i m really exhausted.

breakaway n ignited have been fantastic, although i m really tired.

to add on to that, all the burdens for those different ppl made me heavy.

plus uncle admitted into hospital. and spending many of my evenings there. i wanna be there.

God gave me a wonderful passage last night. thank You.

thank you to MY leaders. u guys are fantastic. i love the times spent with you.

thank you to Sunday (Saturday) boyz. i think u all shld be called Sunday boyz really. becos you guys nv fail to brighten up my Sundays. thank you. it's great that i dun have to say or do anything. i simply enjoy the fellowship. u all may not know what is running thru my mind n life, but your presence and the joy that you bring brightens me every wk. i love my Sundays becos of you, and of cos, becos of Him and His house.

i realised i m really learning to love, and i m loving my members more. but that also means sth else.

to sum it up all, xiaoting is tired. i really nd to tok to somebody but i dunno who. i nd my break. ppl who r supposed to go OS tog, can we pls quickly plan?

xmas is coming. it's gonna be great.

we will end this yr well.

i feel the devil is hitting me left right up down n centre. i dun feel defeated, but i feel tired. i dun have that strength to retaliate. i nd a good break to get up and fight again. i sprained my shoulder, my finger, and maybe my ankle. pray for me won't you? i will walk thru victorious. and i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment