Saturday, December 08, 2007

this SUPER BIG thing happened tdy. wad? i m not gonna tell u. haha. ok this is childish. na, as usual, if u ask me, i will.

anw, i was jus reminded of how good God is.

i remember, if this happened 1/2 yr ago, or 1 yr ago, u will get a totally different reaction from xiaoting.

but tdy, i can say, i m really ok. :) and my frens will testify to that.

there wasn't any anger or sorrow, really, but more concerned for the readers. my God will stand up for me.

and thanks to my frens who readily encouraged. n i told ce. perhaps in the past i would not be like that. but God really strengthened my heart. and i m glad. i used to think i cannot go thru attacks like that. God showed me all things r possible.

we r busy. very. in the natural n in the spiritual.

but God is still very good.

there r times that i m apprehensive. but when i read it, i was thinking. sth great is really going to take place. that is y the devil is trying so hard. n everybody agreeed, it's so random! :)

n in my mind i was jus concerned abt sth else. n i read your blog.

tears used to well up. but this time, it's for a totally different reason.

thank You for showing me it's all worth it.

i m so proud of u girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment