Sunday, January 25, 2009

after such a long time, i finally got the chance to shop for myself. amidst the worry that it will be really crowded, by the time we reached town it was already 9 plus nearing 10. and becos of that, i didn't meet the large crowd i thought i would. and...

guess what???

I BOUGHT MY MANGO DRESS!!!!

seriously, i cannot remember when is the last time i am so happy over something that i have bought.

it was a real fruitful trip tdy, cos i bought the mango dress, another dress and a top.

and i love all of them a lot. haha.

here i am, blogging at 630am!





because i decided just now to pack and clean my room. thank God i did that somewhere earlier this yr, so that wasn't that much work to do. just had to pack a few things and clean up the room. i love my room now. packing n cleaning rooms give ppl such a sense of satisfaction! that's why i think, spring cleaning is a must!!! for some reason. it's my yearly chu xi tradition. haha. and i spent more than an hour in the toilet washing my toilet! feeling a little tired cos i scrubbed really hard. lol.

anyway, i'm off to sleep v soon. waking up tml to do my fyp. yayyyyy! cos waking up to a nice and neat room.

ps. i have changed my bedsheets to something that looks a little cheee-na. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment