Monday, January 12, 2009

i had a really good time with terence and xueqi today at xq's 21st birthday party. it was fun reminiscing the past, and joking and laughing together. i can't rem when was the last time! and i can't believe that we are going to be friends for a decade! A decade is an awfully long time really.

I always believe that we should not dwell in the past. But i also believe, that without a past, a man cannot have a future. Everything we have talked about belongs to the past, but it is such a big part of us and makes us who we are today. But greater things are really ahead, and like what we always say, history is indeed in the making. (:

Was talking to another fren last night, and i shared a lot of things from my heart. Recently, speaking of things like that reminds me of how good God has been to me, and the things that are in store really blow my mind away. I'm really looking forward to a great 2009. (:

my God is good, awfully good.

No comments:

Post a Comment