Monday, January 19, 2009

The message on Sunday touched me in a big way, and resonated with what I felt in my heart.

I spent a long time toking to S on Sat night, and though tired, i felt satisfied and fulfilled.

and after that talk, on Sunday, God responded to my questions. During worship, as we were singing, I felt God speak clearly into my spirit.

"Prepare yourself"

There is a reason for the wait, and there is a reason why I am going through this.

All the more i feel, that there is a need to humble myself. What S said touched me in a big way and reminded me. It's humbling. It's a privilege. And was reminded again of what my friend told me a few days ago, God gives grace to the humble but resist the proud. Yes without God's grace I would not be standing here.

Thanks S for the conversation, certain fellowship just makes you better, and i am happy for that.

Jesus thank you, for always speaking into our lives.

Regarding what Pastor said.

God has already planned everything beforehand girl, just trust and obey. Trust and obey.

It's simple isn't it, just that we always like to complicate things.

Pst stuck a lot of truths in his message, like bites that we need to grab and meditate on.

I was really encouraged by the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment