Friday, January 23, 2009




i woke up at 8am this morning to go to the dentist. walking on the streets at 8am in the morning feels good! i love the morning air. i think that i am really a morning kind of person. hurhur. maybe that explains why i just cant work in the night. meaning, my fyp is lagging again, and my shopping trip is gone. :(


i like my new dentist. she's nice. i dunno how good she is though, but hopefully, everything's ok. (: but i nd to pluck my wisdom tooth again. HAIX. it's expensive and painful. (btw, my dentist was not like wad it seemed in the picture. hurhur. the trip was much more pleasant. )


anyway, i saw an email and it was from a RGS tcher. what touched me in a big way was the love and pride of a Rafflesian. like how proud they were to be Rafflesians, and part of the Raffles family. I think HC has it too, but probably i dun feel it as strong.


And that made me wonder this morning, if it was a right choice to not go RGS when i was P6. At the very last minute, i opted for DHS. I realised sth, that for many yrs of my life, i refused to do a lot of things due to my fear. Instead of meeting up to challenges, i backed down and chose the easy way out. Because of that, i felt that i really missed out on certain things in my life.


Somewhere last yr, i made a decision that i would not be fearful. And things really started to change. So i believe God is a good god, and He will restore the years that the locusts have eaten away. (((:


i am gonna really work on my FYP tdy, and pray hard that i'll finish a substantial part of it, so that i can play for the wkend!!!


Happy CNY my friends! (((:

No comments:

Post a Comment