Saturday, January 10, 2009


it's blogging blogging time. (((:


God is really cool, cos i have prayed this morning, that God will bring me the right resources to finish my fyp, and whatever i need will be really easy to find, and there you have it! i have managed to get a book from a friend today that looks really promising.


and on my way back from the airport, i happened to sit in howard's lorry, and his name was george. yes i'm talking abt the lorry. haha. and i mentioned my fyp. and guess what? i forgot that howard is a political science student! and yes he studied my topic before and he got books on my dear beloved topic!!!! then in my heart, i knew it was my dearest friend. how divine an appointment. i will be praying hard,that the book is exactly wad i need. and yes, the Lord has indeed been good.


qh, howard and i had a nice conversation, regarding pap. haha. and i like what howard has said. his prof has mentioned, in sing, ppl r either for pap or against, and it doesn't make sense. they have helped me put some things into good perspective, and it has been a great discussion and conversation! nice one at 12am in the morning. haha.


my 2 cents' worth. yes i agree. i agree that we have all been too objective. and i think we need to give this entire issue a good thought. and i admit that i need to put aside my biasedness and start looking at things from a more objective point of view, and that will definitely help me in my fyp too! haha.


you know, after praying and all, and the discussion with them on the car, it has boosted a lot of my confidence. i feel that i'm thinking hard again, and things r happening, and i'm feeling positive abt my whole fyp. yes, where there is faith. there is hope.


from 赤壁today, 如果有信心,就有希望。

哈哈。这是我现在的处境。(:



今天看了赤壁2,真的很赞。我觉得在剪

裁,在编剧,在整个结构上,都编排得

很好。这出电影好得让我想读三国演义。

哈哈。虽然在赤壁1,大家都不觉得金

城武怎么样,我仍觉得,他是不错的。

当然,在梁朝伟的相比下会相形见绌,

但是,诸葛亮这角色,就演技来说,

是很不错的。哈哈。



今天和dong和wj和婷一起看,挺爆笑

的啦。哈哈。他们说我一直在笑,

可是真的很好笑。哈哈。高潮迭起,很棒。

而且我认为,虽然和平常的叙述一样,

对曹操的评价不怎么样,但是,导演并

没有一面倒。他仍然让我们看到曹操的

精神,这是相当可贵的。此外,也可看到

电影里的一个主题,就是战争的残酷。

我也特别喜欢这一叙述,把真实残酷的

战争摆出来,让观众可以感受,不管是周

瑜还是曹操赢了,周瑜一句话,我们都输

了。这,真的好棒。



看完这出戏后,想的两件事情。第一,

如果我是周瑜或诸葛亮,我会希望在我这一

生,会碰到如此棒的朋友。惺惺相惜。

这般的智慧,这般的胸怀,这般的亢奋,

这般的默契。



第二,我在想,如果我有周瑜或诸葛亮一

般的智慧,FYP是否不用愁了?哈哈。

No comments:

Post a Comment