Monday, February 23, 2009

dr dyson spoke into my heart. haha. and what sze yin shared with me on fri night really encouraged and touched me in a big way. thanks girl, if you're reading. (:

one thing that dr dyson shared that really impacted me, was that he said that the man must be spiritually sensitive. that is really something that has been in my heart always. i m very attracted to guys who are spiritual, people who hear from God and are broken to God. and that must rank like no.1 on my list or something. haha.

another thing he shared, is about the right one. i won't attempt to summarise what he said here. haha. u got to check it online. but it is really a revelation.

whatever dr dyson shared gave me a very good perspective, on how to pray, what to pray and what to expect. thank You! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment