Saturday, February 28, 2009

just a really quick one before i run off to cg, wanted to pen my thoughts.

i remembered hearing at the Global Leadership and Mentoring Congress, from one of the speakers, that

"leaders produce leaders".

This statement hit me in a big way.

The strength of leadership is not merely in the number of followers u have, but the number of leaders u produce.

and i m glad to see, that after 4 yrs of cg ministry, i m seeing leaders being raised up in my ministry.

it's exciting, not just seeing them grow in God, but seeing them become world-shakers n history-makers as well.

and i am thankful for all my mentors, past, present and future, who have believed in me and discipled me, that i can be who i am today.

and now it is time, to take that and to believe in others, and see them realising the potential in themselves.

it has always been my dream.

to raise up a new generation of young ppl, who loves God wholeheartedly, loves people fervently, a people who will lay down their lives, for the kingdom of God. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment