Saturday, February 21, 2009

it's strange how my emotions have been swinging like crazy this week. and i dun think that is a good thing, so i am trying to put a stop to it.

had a good time at emerge today. the most impt of all, was how God spoke to me, again and again. (:

was touched by what annabel shared. and at the end of the service, God reminded me again. When i was kneeling there singing "we wholly follow you", tears flowed and God brought me back to the old days. and He asked me, if I would always be willing to serve Him like that. I was crying and telling God, like what bel shared, everything may change, we may become sophisticated, but that heart of worship and dedication to God will never change. it's the same love that was there, 14 yrs ago, and i want to be at that secret place always. loved the presence of the Lord.

strong presence of God, and was touched by Him once again. yes i will serve Him.

and what pst zhuang said stuck in me, sometimes we allow circumstances to cause our attitudes to turn sour.

help me to have a right attitude always Lord.

and, i really do love you.

a lot.

thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment