Wednesday, February 18, 2009

sometimes, i feel really frustrated, and i feel like whining, complaining, why me!

sometimes, i feel really negative, and feel like ending this all.

and sometimes, and sometimes.

during these "sometimes", He will gently remind me, that in the multitude of words, sin is not lacking.

in these "sometimes", He will remind me, negativity is not from Him.

in these "sometimes", He will stop me, and remind me to contain it all.

i cannot change people, and i cannot change my circumstances.

but i can change myself, and how i respond to situations ard me.

that was wad pst tan shared before.

when i change myself, i change my family, and change my community, and change my society, and change my nation, eventually changing the world.

that is what Confucius said too.

修身齐家治国平天下。

change starts, from me today.

to quote pst tan, BIG change is possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

suddenly, a renewed love for reading. so i bought like 6 second-hand books just now.

from the alchemist:

"Why don't people's hearts tell them to continue to follow their dreams?" the boy asked the alchemist.

"Because that's what makes a heart suffer most, and hearts don't like to suffer."

No comments:

Post a Comment