Tuesday, February 17, 2009

to solve the mystery yest, here it goes.

one of the most amazing thing happened last night.

i was talking to God about something on sunday night. it was a very sad time, and that explains the not-so-positive post u saw. i din pray abt it; i merely talked to God and told God some stuff.

and you know what????

God spoke to someone regarding the very same thing i prayed!!! like the very next day!!!

and it's so impt to me becos God gave me my answers. He was trying to prove me wrong, and getting me to change my route.

WOW.

i cannot tell u, how amazed i was last time. and how happy i am now.

and the kind of feeling is like,

God remembered me. and He cares about me. (: every single aspect of my life.

dear God, i am touched n humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment