Thursday, October 28, 2004

due to popular demand (by john), xiaoting is back to blog again. well, the reason i have not been here to blog for days is because i have been busy mugging. so when u r hitting the books, wad is there to say except for wad is written in my books? haha. but still, my God is a colourful God, so He add colors to my life. so i do have things to write after all.

hmm.. okie. starting from monday. my prac was good! in the sense that i can do it and i can finish it. haha. because i flopped my phy prac in prelims.. there was a little apprehension. but well, in the morning b4 the prac, God's presence came upon me like waves. n i was so touched by His presence that i breezed thru my prac. hee.

so i have been mugging. mon tues wed and hopefully today. well i went to the gym on tues. (everybody drops jaw) u mean u go to the gym? haha. yes. like once in a blue moon. but well, i m hitting the machines today again. haha. congrats to xiaoting. well, i have to get rid of the excess weight on my body before i can look glamourous in my prom dress. dun u agree? but i doubt that i can be really successful. haha. well, at least i will try. ;)

yest night toked to mic a little. it feels good to get in touch with old frens. i m meeting minyi to study tml. i was telling my fren that exams is a good time to be in contact with frens. haha. yah.. i think that is abt it. oh yes, one more thing. was jus flipping thru my essays written last yr. i came to realise that i wrote with a lot of conviction in the past. surprisingly. dunno y i lose that passion and conviction and only write with politically correct words and tone. if i write with conviction again, will i get my a1? haha. pls pray hard for me for my straight 'a's k.. this time i m really working hard and depending my God with all my life to see the best results in all my life too. Gambetha!

No comments:

Post a Comment