Sunday, October 03, 2004

well.. my previous entry was in chinese n i completely cant see it. that is really sad! when i m feeling sad i always like to write in chinese. that explains y i m a chinese freak.. maybe i will pen some thots down.

man.. i think this weekend is terrible u noe. haix. felt like things came one after another. n wad is worse is.. a lot of times i feel like i dun have frens ard me whom i cant share n cry with. geez.. but it is okie.. cos i do have my Father in heaven. but sometimes jus wish that there is sum1 whom i can call n whine too..

xiaoting u mus study study study study! everybody tells me that i mus study.. it seems like everything is jus screaming to me xiaoting study!!!!! even God tells me to study. geez...... i will i will i will i will i will i will. i promise can.. i will really really really try... really really... n i m trying... xiaoting is trying. pls.. jus give me a second chance.. i dunno if i can do it. i dunno if i can give my 100% in my 'a' levels.. i jus need somebody to believe with me, trust in me... it's been 5 yrs since i last done that. give my all in my studies.. i promise. i will try...

No comments:

Post a Comment