Saturday, October 23, 2004

m listening to cyndi's song. was jus hearing the music. pure music without singing n stuff. it is really nice. suddenly it jus occurred to me how beautiful God's creation is. it is so amazing that music can be so soothing. this is wad ailing put in an email to me. n i love this quote.

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance."

Ain't that true? haha. suddenly feeling very nostalgic. no, actually that is not the word. 感性. this is the word. yah.. suddenly sitting here.. mugging.. u will be feeling that urgh! i dun like this world at all. there r so many problems isn't it? this is such an imperfect world. but sometimes sitting here.. listening to the simplest things. looking at the DEEP blue sky. i will always be in wonder of God's creation. though this world is so imperfect, life seems so sian. sometimes we dunno wad we want, where we r going, wad will happen to us tml, life seems to be dragging. but yet, whenever i lift up my head, open my ears n my eyes, to see n hear, well, i see a beautiful world. that my God created. i appreciate the fact that i can see hear smell touch the beautiful things in this world. i thank God that there is a sky there is light there is a moon there are stars there is music there are plants n flowers there is snow wind dew water sunlight clouds. that there r frens members family relatives siblings nephews nieces cousins leaders classmates bro n sis in Christ. yah. whether the cup is half full or half empty is up to u.

i love! i love my life my God my frens my family my cg my church my cca lep my class my ex-class my ex ex class my sch my ex-ex-sch my ex-ex-ex sch i even love SIngapore. hahahaha. well iwant to be a person of love. becos there r many things for me to love. i want to be optimistic becos there r many things that make me smile. i want to be happy because happy are the people whose Lord is God... ah! i m happy elated exhilarated ecstatic intoxicated spirited BLESSED!do i sound crazy? well there is a joy in me that i can't contain. haha. can't contain.

i m blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment