Tuesday, October 12, 2004

the third entry in a row. boy m i mad.. oh yeah. haha. today went bugis. din go shopping guys.. jus went to buy specs with ahma (not my grandma) but she din get it. but i did mug on some really tedious integration u noe. anyway i PROMISED john i was blog abt the phone call. this is wad happen on sun night at 10++ pm.

(the following conversation is translated into english, for convenience's sake)

ring ring.

me: who u looking for?
john: i m looking for xiaoting.
me: u got the wrong no.
john: okie.
me: bye bye.

we hung up.
ring ring.

me: hello.
john: hello?
me: may i noe who r u looking for?
john: i m looking for xiaoting.
me: there is no xiao ting. wad no did u call?
john: 91808617
me: oh this is 91808614
john: yah.
me: yah. bye bye.

we hung up again.
phone rang for the third time. i wanted to do it again. but could not help but burst out laughing.

me: (laughing) u mean u din realise??
john: jus now it was u?
me: yah!
john: and the first one?
me: me lah!

boy did i enjoy myself.. thank u john for brightening my day. hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment