Sunday, October 17, 2004

hey i m finally back to blog again. ;) it has indeed been a tiring weekend. haha. but well.. i enjoyed myself thoroughly with my members since they r "released" from after the exams. haha.

well, on sat, yesh, i preached. haha. it was an exciting experience n i shall leave it to them to tell u how did i do. haha. n thanx for all ur encouragement! it really encouraged me a lot! after that to have mos of the pple staying back n fellowshipping is so fun! haha. we celebrated cyan's birthday n appreciated terence. yest was the last day he is playing for my cg. Ow! haha. yup.. we do appreciate u alot of all that u've done.. n chee wee.. u go man! den aft cg john n ying n their fren su wei came to my hse.. for more details pls visit john's blog. hee. n today also.. hey i really enjoy the company of my cg! den jus now we watched white chicks. well everybody was saying tat it is very funny.. so raise my expectations a bit.. in the end din meet leh. haha. i din laugh that hard until my stomachache kind. maybe studied too hard. haha.

yup. today is xiaoting rest day. from tml onwards we will be driving faster. hee.

oh.. jus remembered bout our last day of sch.. yah. we took lots of pics. i think i m really going to miss this place class n pple. geez.. let's really have a great class outing k...

No comments:

Post a Comment