Thursday, June 22, 2006

bad start

had a bad start to my day. jus need to blog here to vent my frustrations. u noe there r days in which things jus dun go really well? well this is how i feel like bout tdy.

was jus giving bs and was looking at the part bout the imptance of having a daily quiet time. it came back as a reminder to me wad i m supposed to do in my qt. to give devotion to God, to get direction from Him, to gain delight in Him and to grow like Him.

Lord i jus wan to ask give me strength to be the person u wan me to be, do the things u wan me to do, love the pple u wan me to love. God help me not to be helpless bout wadeva that is happening in my life but noe that u have given me the power that is in Jesus. i can go above n not under. help me Lord to have a great n fruitful day ahead of me. Lord help me cg to BREAKTHRU. thank u Jesus.

Lord i need u.

No comments:

Post a Comment