Saturday, June 17, 2006

continued..

actually i still have a lot of things i wan to say. most of the things he said really caught me thinking. it's been a long time since i met somebody like that. he was sharing with me his travelling experiences. n u noe sth.. the life he lead is the life i wanted to lead. not anymore u see. cos "i have been crucified with Christ. it is no longer i who live but Christ who lives in me." but i noe deep within i will want to travel like that. n u noee wad? i think God will allow me to do that. he will give us the desires of our heart.

my heart is so stuck in the beautiful world. one of the things he said was that we need to see the world n experience life. n acty he described it so well, becos one of the greatest desires in my heart is to see the world. i love different cultures n people.. becos they remind me my God is a colourful god. n after all these things it really got me thinking wad do i wan to do one day when i m out of uni.. Lord guide me.

is it amazing? all these r wad i learnt in one week. spiritual, mental n emotional lessons. i haven told u bout the technical knowledge! but i will spare u with them. haah.

helen r u still here with me? was listening to sun's new album n one of the songs describe how i feel bout u my dear girl. stay with me k..

No comments:

Post a Comment