Thursday, June 15, 2006

i love my boss!

i just started a new job this week. n i love it! because my boss is simply great. (: he is such a nice boss. haah.

although the job is really a little bit boring, haah, becos u call the pple n say the same things to them like over 100 times a day, (sounds boring right), but like wad i said in the previous post, the experience's great. esp the training. this is the first time i understood insurance n i m a bit convinced that insurance is not bout cheating money. haah. wad a BIG prejudice i have isnt it? haah.

but totally i managed to clinch 3 appointments.. n today was kinda interesting. haah. like this guy.. when i tell him we have an investment programme that is risk free.. then he tell me.. there is no such thing as risk free investment. he says if it is risk free den it is not investment. den he say oh then i will have to end the conversation becos u said the wrong thing. n man m i glad to.. haaah. it was really interesting.. n tdy i tried to sell insurance in mandarin to this very interesting guy.. haah.

i enjoyed myself. though half of the time i was a bit bored. n my boss will tell me to take a break.. go msn.. pack up earlier n dun work so hard. haah. amazing isn't it? i love my boss. gee.

that is it..

No comments:

Post a Comment