Monday, June 19, 2006

sentosa

it's been a long time since i went to sentosa. had a fun time tdy with my cg. i think for many of them, it is the first time we went to sentosa with the cg. sentosa nv fails to brighten somebody's day. haah. we had a good time really. (: thank you Jesus.

i m kinda in love with blogging. yest night i called yue rong n talked to her for a really long time. but it was a great conversation. from it God told me wad i needed to noe n wad kind of attitude i needed to have. kind of regained myself. but suddenly i jus felt like these few days i m organising my life, get my act tog n start sth new n afresh.

God has been a good God. He has been answering my prayers really. (: n i wan to live for Him. still wan to, very very much.

ting SOAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment