Saturday, June 24, 2006

it has not been the best day. n once again it is amazing to me always how quickly i can jus throw things away n regain composure. i have been trained i guess. but tdy was one of the most embarrassing day. but suddenly i jus wan to come to a place that i m not so self conscious anymore.

tdy's meeting was great. the presence of God was there n pst aries preached a great msg. i learnt a lot of things tdy jus by being there. was stepping into the room n i jus felt the presence of God so strongly. this is the reason y i do the things that i do, walk the path that i walk. it is for this. that the little girl once stepped into a place like that. when her world has fallen apart, there was sum1 who picked her up n gave her hope.

n i noe tdy, no matter wad happen, i m not hopeless, nth is hopeless. God strengthen me.

ken thanx a lot for being there n always listening. u r an awesome brother to have. n u dunno how timely ur msg came tdy. ha. jus at the right moment to remind me i m not alone.

thank u aunty audrey, though i think u will not read this, for putting things in the right perspective. i need time really, to come to terms with this. becos i cant at this moment accept wad he has done. i cant. i m sorry.

thank u chan eng for being so dependable. i noe if anything happen u will be there n u will take me in.

thank u jesus. for giving me tears when i dunno how to cry. for giving me laughter when i dunno how to smile. God sometimes i lie on my bed wondering how much of this i can put up with b4 i give up. but becos u r there, that makes a whole lot of difference. God i love u. and everything is worth it.

God tell me that i can. God tell me that u r there. God let me noe that i m not on the wrong path. God i really wan to be the person u wan me to be! amidst all the discouragements, accusations, disappointments, opposition, hurts, pain... i wan to noe that u r there, that u r there, that u r there. i need to feel u touch u. i need u to come take me in ur arms and exchange my burdens for urs.

u promised din u? that u will nv leave nor forsake. promise me that. u will nv leave nor forsake. i nd u.

No comments:

Post a Comment