Saturday, June 17, 2006

inspirations..

i m back to tok bout my job again. i was going to apologise that u r reading bout my job again. but den i decided. this is my blog! haah. so in a sense i can say wad i wan but yet exercise responsibility.

i guess it is really God who brought me to this job. initially, i was still feeling uneasy, not knowing is this wad God wants me to do.. but right now, i m kinda assured cos i really have a great boss. tdy i learnt a lot again cos my boss taught me more stuff. i love learning to him cos he will share tons of things with me. let me jus post some of them here k..

he asked me how is my job going.. and he decided to teach me some stuff cos he saw that i was realli bored. haah. oops.. i really like him to be around in the office.. but yet when he is ard i feel pressurised so i dun perform. wad an irony.

anyway..

he asked me how r things. and i said ok.. but i told him that i nd motivation. pple who noe me noe that there r few things that will motivate me, other than the things of God and the things of the spirit. n i was telling him that money really dun matter to me so earning lots of money dun motivate me. den he told me money is not the end.. it is a means to an end. n i was jus telling him that there r a lot of things i can do.. but i dun, becos i dun see y i must n i m simply not motivated to do them.

den he told me that i must find that goal n that motivation in my life to do wad i wan.. and although i told him there isn't, somehow deep in my heart wad he said struck a chord in me.

helen.. i hope u r reading this, cos this is for u.

gal, we always toked bout this. that we want to be people of greatness and we want to live a life of significance n leave a legacy behind. n gal.. along our way we always lose sight of wad we want to do.. u noe wad? i met a great boss. n he is somebody like that. as in he noes wad he wants n he does it. and u noe wad.. i noe that u will be as inspired by him as i m by him. u noe.. even as he was telling me that i need to find that motivation.. i was reminded of u girl. that we always said that we wanted to soar like eagles dear.. n i miss u! i miss the times we tok bout our dreams n visions..

dear girl.. i dun wan to be the walking dead. i dun wan to live my life not noeing y m i doing the things i m doing. when i m studying, i wanna give my best n shine. when i love God, i wan to love Him with all of my heart. i wan to fulfill my fullest potential. i dun wan to procrastinate. dun wan to wait anymore. tdy my boss asked me if there is somebody i wan to be. there r lots of pple i wan to be like.

God i pray from the bottom of my heart.. fire me up once again. let me not be satisfied with mediocrity, with having jus enough. God i want the best for my life, the best for my cg, the best for my studies, the best for everything. i wan to fulfill my fullest potential. i dun wan to be indifferent n apathetic Lord.

probably u really sent a person to hit me on my head n ask me to wake up!!!! wake up ting!!! wake up ting!!!! come on.. go out there n soar soAR SOAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment