Thursday, April 24, 2008

i feel a little drained at the end of the night.

was just toking to fang one of the days, and before i knew it, i shared sth that i have hidden inside me for a long time, even w/o me realising it.

i feel, sometimes i just nd frens. nd to have conversations for enjoyment, nd the fellowship to just relax a little. it's good to be serious, but sometimes i nd just a little fun n relaxation.

anyway, here's a big thank you to a fren.

thanx for the company, and the help rendered, for i could not have made it thru HL211 without you. God has been good, and you have been a really faithful friend as well! i enjoyed the company throughout this sem, thank you my fren. u r awesome. gratitude from the bottom of my heart. and yes i promise, i will treat you to a nice meal. haha.

God has been awfully good to me. i feel overwhelmed for all that He has done.

He is just amazing, don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment